Hail and wind damage can be devastating to your home. Your roofing, siding, windows and gutters can get dented or even ripped off of your structure.
If you have experienced storm damage to your property dont wait to call for an inspection, protect your largest investment.
Schedule an inspection today 972-429-0940.
Roof Damage from Hail or WindYou may have been in your home or business during a hail storm at some point. It sounds like someone is dropping rocks on your roof. Essentially, that is pretty close to what is happening. Some hail can be the size of small boulders (softball sized). Hail can cause shingles to dent or even leave craters in the shingles. Combined with high winds, shingles can be ripped off a home. You may have seen shingles around your property after a heavy hail or wind storm. This type of damage cannot go unchecked. Missing shingles can lead to water seeping into your roof or even your home. Do your property a favor, fix small issues before they become larger issues.
Even without these obvious signs, you may have damage and not know it!
Most wind and hail damages cannot be seen from ground level and goes undetected to the untrained eye. If your roof isnt leaking right now, it may leak soon and you dont want to take that risk.
Trust us to handle itWhen you have hail or wind damage, you can depend on our team to provide comprehensive service. We're equipped to handle all of your storm-related repair needs.
When you need fast, high-quality repairs, we'll be there. We stand behind our work. To us, customer satisfaction is what comes first. Expect exceptional service.
Hail DamageUsually hail is not something that you can miss ... especially in Texas! It is typically a widespread weather event in a neighborhood and not isolated to just one house on the block. Hail can bruise a shingle causing an indentation that may be hard to see but that can crack the shingle allowing water to infiltrate over time. You may need the assistance of a professional roofing contractor to determine the scope of the damage. If you have hail damage, you will need to file an insurance claim. Call Kime Roofing and Construction to have one of our experienced technicians give you a free assessment.
Potential signs of hail damage:
- Other collateral hail damage around the house; dents on cars or other items on your house or in your yard
- A distinct pattern of small round-shaped divots on the edges of the shingles
- Indentations in the shingle where granules are missing
- A large pile of granules at the end of your downspout; a small amount is normal, especially on new shingles
What can I do after a storm? Perform a quick Hail Damage Inspection!
As soon as possible after a hailstorm, walk around outside with a pad and pen and make notes of storm damage. Log the date and time and make your notes as detailed as possible.
- Did you lose power? Did you have to throw away food in the refrigerator/freezer?
- Torn screens?
- Gutters are they dimpled, broken, split apart at seams?
- Siding dimpled, torn, hanging loose?
- Garage door dimpled?
- Windows damaged or broken?
- Skylights damages, broken or leaking?
- Condition of furniture and fixtures on patios, porches, decks?
- Damage to exterior lighting fixtures?
- Is damage visible on your A/C condensing unit?
- Check swimming pools, swing-sets, fences and all outside decorative items for damage